Who Is This Course For?
- Those who have completed Fundamentals 1 - 3
- (Please note that these must be taken in order)
- Yoga teachers looking for extensive development in their Restorative Yoga teaching skills and practice.
- People currently participating in a Yoga Teacher Training who would like to acquire specialized Restorative Yoga and Meditation teaching skills.
- Yoga students willing to go deeper in their personal growth and apply the restorative yoga principles to their lives.
- Bodyworkers, therapists, and experienced yogis looking to change and reset their lives.
The training will provide you with new tools for your practice, teachings, and daily life. The intention is to inspire you to live life at a higher vibration; with awareness, acceptance of yourself and others, and care for the planet Earth.
Do note, this training is not for beginners. It expects a certain level of experience from participants without which students might struggle to get the most from the training.